Alright, so I have trained troops for 419KT days. How many did I train? 67.6BT troops is the answer. That is MZ, or Machine Zone math for you. Now lets put that in some real numbers…
67.6BT = 67.6 * 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 or 67.6 x 10^21
67,600,000,000,000,000,000,000 troops ready to fight!
Lets do some comparisons …..
- Their mass would be very slightly less than the mass of the Earth
- There are 10 quintilian insects on our planet, the troops would out number them immensely
- That’s a little less than a trillion times Earth’s human population
- They would require 102 times all the water on Earth per day to survive
- If they stretched arms and held hands they would hold a line 12.5 million light years long. That is enough to circle the Milky Way Galaxy 50 times.
- They of course would emerge in a dead universe in a vacuum and die instantly, which is consequently what happened when my shield dropped two days later. A former alliance member destroyed them all with three hits.
So for those who think, its free to play, because you can wait a couple days to make a building or train a couple hundred troops, yeah right.