Well if you have played Game of War, Mobile Strike, or Final Fantasy XV you have come to see some bizarre numbers. Things are expressed in KT, and BT, and MTT. What is a 100TT you find yourself musing. You know its a lot, but just how much? It is ridiculously large actually. These are numbers that when applied to the game break science, that’s how large.
I still maintain accounts on P2W games for the sake of checking in and monitoring, and a week ago, Game of War offered a ten dollar pack that was too good to be true. I caved, and bought it. But it was the best ten bucks I ever spent on any of those games. It ended up showing me just how insane the game had gotten in a new light.
With this pack I was able to catch up to big daily spenders. Those spenders that in the past couple months had to literally spends hundreds a day to keep up with the game progress. The fun I had came from training troops.
I picked one basic troop type, a T2 hoplite. I put on my training gear, set all my training boosts, asked my estranged alliance members for a training blessing, then slid that bar to the maximum number it would allow me to train.
Here is where the fun began, and that was with what the numbers actually meant. How long it took to train, and how large was this force.
Training time after boosting was 419KT days. Holy hell, what does that mean? That is 419,000,000,000,000,000 days, or little more than 1,000,000,000,000,000 years. Keep in mind, the universe is only 140,000,000,000 years old.
While we wait for for the troops to finish training lets see some of the things scientist predict happening along the way;
- 800,000,000 years the suns increased brightness has reeked havoc on Earth’s atmosphere and geology. A chain of events leaves it uninhabitable to all multi-cell organisms.
- 1,000,000,000 years all the oceans are dried up except pools at the poles, allowing some single celled organisms to hold on a little longer
- 1,300,000,000 years and Earth has no life left on it
- 1,600,000,000 years and those that thought ahead are living in an Earth like ice age on Mars
- 4,000,000,000 Milky Way Galaxy and Andromeda Galaxy collide and merge into Milkomeda
- 22,000,000,000 end of the Universe assuming Big Rip and dark matter theory correct
- 1,000,000,000,000,000 the sun is about 5 degrees and all planets in the universe are ripped from orbit and any left are floating through space.
- 1,000,000,000,000,001 your troops are still training
That is a reasonable training time for medieval forces, right? Well thankfully Game of War is P2W game, and with that ten buck pack came speed-ups. With these, and a couple programs on my computer to automatically click the speed-up button, I was able to finish training troops in only a few automated hours.
There is still more fun to be had with this insane math. Did you want to know how many of these troops I trained , only to emerge to see the end of time itself?
Come back for part 2